Post or plan a ride or event here. Please put ride date in topic heading.

Deep Creek Ride

Deep Creek Ride

Postby daBeast » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:42 pm

Any one interested in planning a ride to Deep Creek for the last weekend in September?
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Who is John Galt?

Peace is not the result of an absence of conflict, rather it is the result of a large group of people who are armed and willing to defend their Liberty to the death if necessary.
daBeast
SITE ADMIN

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Bike Modifications: VTX 1800R with Neo Retro Back Rest and Luggagae rack, Mach2 Intake, Bub Exhaust, Ultimate Seats, NC Switchblade Windshield, Tsukayu Large Strong Bags, Cobra Fatties, Kury Large Silver Bullet Driving Lights, AudioVOx CCS-100 Cruise Control

Re: Deep Creek Ride

Postby canuck » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:30 am

That can work for me
I'm not going grey, I'm going chrome
canuck
XILE
Progress to next rank:
33%

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Bike Modifications: VTX 1300C, hardbags, fairing, Crash bars, Ultimate mid-rider seat, HID Headlight, Roadhouse Dooleys, chrome rad cover, Tsukayu Hard Bags and Trunk

Postby daBeast » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:55 am

Date was moved to the 16th. Does that still work for you, Duane?

ALSO- Checked in with the Oak-Mar, and they had 4 rooms left (there is another motel a few miles before the Oak-Mar, same town of Oakland).
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Who is John Galt?

Peace is not the result of an absence of conflict, rather it is the result of a large group of people who are armed and willing to defend their Liberty to the death if necessary.
daBeast
SITE ADMIN

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Bike Modifications: VTX 1800R with Neo Retro Back Rest and Luggagae rack, Mach2 Intake, Bub Exhaust, Ultimate Seats, NC Switchblade Windshield, Tsukayu Large Strong Bags, Cobra Fatties, Kury Large Silver Bullet Driving Lights, AudioVOx CCS-100 Cruise Control

Postby canuck » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:31 am

Not good at all actually
But this always happens to me on this ride.

I'll be working that weekend
I'm not going grey, I'm going chrome
canuck
XILE
Progress to next rank:
33%

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Bike Modifications: VTX 1300C, hardbags, fairing, Crash bars, Ultimate mid-rider seat, HID Headlight, Roadhouse Dooleys, chrome rad cover, Tsukayu Hard Bags and Trunk

Postby daBeast » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:15 am

Based on the weather, who knows if the ride is going to happen for that weekend. May have to move it back to the last weekend.
Am I schizophrenic? The voices in my head say not at all.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Who is John Galt?

daBeast
SITE ADMIN

Return to Rides/Events