Post or plan a ride or event here. Please put ride date in topic heading.

WV Ride

WV Ride

Postby daBeast » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:53 am

I know this is early, but booking a room cannot happen too soon. The ride is supposed to be the third weekend in July, which because July 1st is Saturday in 2017, would be the 13th to the 16th (the dates I go, as I leave Thursday morning, and relax all day Friday as people arrive. There is a welcome dinner around 5 PM or so Friday.

I am booking a room at the Pocohontas for that weekend. Greaz and I will be sharing a room, others may want to as well.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Who is John Galt?

Peace is not the result of an absence of conflict, rather it is the result of a large group of people who are armed and willing to defend their Liberty to the death if necessary.
daBeast
SITE ADMIN

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Bike Modifications: VTX 1800R with Neo Retro Back Rest and Luggagae rack, Mach2 Intake, Bub Exhaust, Ultimate Seats, NC Switchblade Windshield, Tsukayu Large Strong Bags, Cobra Fatties, Kury Large Silver Bullet Driving Lights, AudioVOx CCS-100 Cruise Control

Re: WV Ride

Postby mytitan » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:35 pm

Hi all, We have booked our room at the Pocahontas two months ago. We are looking forward to those roads but more so the friends.
Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
mytitan
XI**
Progress to next rank:
33.5%

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Re: WV Ride

Postby daBeast » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:53 am

Yeah, it is my annual therapy!
I look forward to seeing you there!
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Who is John Galt?

Peace is not the result of an absence of conflict, rather it is the result of a large group of people who are armed and willing to defend their Liberty to the death if necessary.
daBeast
SITE ADMIN

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Bike Modifications: VTX 1800R with Neo Retro Back Rest and Luggagae rack, Mach2 Intake, Bub Exhaust, Ultimate Seats, NC Switchblade Windshield, Tsukayu Large Strong Bags, Cobra Fatties, Kury Large Silver Bullet Driving Lights, AudioVOx CCS-100 Cruise Control

Return to Rides/Events