Post or plan a ride or event here. Please put ride date in topic heading.

Celtic Festival

Celtic Festival

Postby daBeast » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:46 am

Any one interested in riding to Calvert County in April?

http://theamericanrogues.com/event/1466 ... c-festival
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Who is John Galt?

Peace is not the result of an absence of conflict, rather it is the result of a large group of people who are armed and willing to defend their Liberty to the death if necessary.
daBeast
SITE ADMIN

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Bike Modifications: VTX 1800R with Neo Retro Back Rest and Luggagae rack, Mach2 Intake, Bub Exhaust, Ultimate Seats, NC Switchblade Windshield, Tsukayu Large Strong Bags, Cobra Fatties, Kury Large Silver Bullet Driving Lights, AudioVOx CCS-100 Cruise Control

Re: Celtic Festival

Postby greazman » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:55 am

Looks interesting!!
There's nothing like 110 cubic inches and 6 gallons of gas between your legs!!!!
greazman

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Bike Modifications: 2005 Orange 1800 N--Mustang seat,Bub Jug Huggers--Darkside Goodyear 205/60-16--Desmogged, Power commander,Ultimate air cleaner

Postby daBeast » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:42 pm

Andf it is very close to Stoney's! (Which re-opens in March)
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Who is John Galt?

Peace is not the result of an absence of conflict, rather it is the result of a large group of people who are armed and willing to defend their Liberty to the death if necessary.
daBeast
SITE ADMIN

Bike Modifications: VTX 1800R with Neo Retro Back Rest and Luggagae rack, Mach2 Intake, Bub Exhaust, Ultimate Seats, NC Switchblade Windshield, Tsukayu Large Strong Bags, Cobra Fatties, Kury Large Silver Bullet Driving Lights, AudioVOx CCS-100 Cruise Control

Celtic Festival

Postby canuck » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:22 am

Denise and I are in!
Solo if we have too
I'm not going grey, I'm going chrome
canuck
XILE
Progress to next rank:
33%

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Bike Modifications: VTX 1300C, hardbags, fairing, Crash bars, Ultimate mid-rider seat, HID Headlight, Roadhouse Dooleys, chrome rad cover, Tsukayu Hard Bags and Trunk

Postby JerkyMan » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:17 pm

Well this is certainly the one place I will not be lifting any skirts!
"You may not like where I'm goin', But you sure know where I stand" Toby Keith
JerkyMan
XILE
Progress to next rank:
28.2%

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership

Postby daBeast » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:56 pm

Next Saturday is the ride? Anyone going?
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Who is John Galt?

daBeast
SITE ADMIN

Postby NOCMAN » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:33 am

As it turns out, I will be caging it down there with some other folks, so maybe I'll see you guys there :)

BTW, can't make West Virginia this year, but maybe we could do another run to Chincoteague ? Or some other day ride :thumbup:
NOCMAN
XI**
Progress to next rank:
11%

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Bike Modifications: '06 1300-C, Progressive Shocks, Scootworks Risers, U.S. Saddlebag Co. Bags.

Postby canuck » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:23 pm

IMG_3199.JPG

I'm waiting to see if my contractor needs to come by Saturday.
With the rain we've had this looks more like a moat right now:(
It's been to wet for him to come by lately and backfill the trench!

But soon I'll have power!-)
canuck
XILE
Progress to next rank:
33%

Bike Modifications: VTX 1300C, hardbags, fairing, Crash bars, Ultimate mid-rider seat, HID Headlight, Roadhouse Dooleys, chrome rad cover, Tsukayu Hard Bags and Trunk

Postby daBeast » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:43 am

canuck wrote:
IMG_3199.JPG

I'm waiting to see if my contractor needs to come by Saturday.
With the rain we've had this looks more like a moat right now:(
It's been to wet for him to come by lately and backfill the trench!

But soon I'll have power!-)

Getting to be power hungry, eh?
Here is to hoping it gets done and you can come out and play!
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Who is John Galt?

daBeast
SITE ADMIN

Celtic Festival

Postby canuck » Sun May 07, 2017 4:31 pm

No pics from anyone?
Or did anyone go ?

My trench did get filled in and underground network cable and water is also supplied to the garage. My friend also buried drainpipe from the house gutters with pop up drains out to the front yard. All in all it's a great setup.

It would have been a great day to ride too, but had to do what I had to do.
canuck
XILE
Progress to next rank:
33%

Postby daBeast » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:16 pm

We went but not a lot of pics. Had them on my phone, but had a minor disaster.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Who is John Galt?

daBeast
SITE ADMIN

Return to Rides/Events