1300 Maintenance, tips, tricks, mods, instruction

Stator Removal Exercise Today

Stator Removal Exercise Today

Postby PoggiPJ » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:25 am

Hey fellow X-ers,
I will be removing my existing stator today. Anyone in the local Gaithersburg area who is interested in seeing what is involved, or if you're looking for a little comic entertainment while I bumble my way through it, you're welcome to come by.
Text me- Three Zero One, Six One Three Seven Three Two Seven. That's just to help keep the bots from getting my phone #. Got enough of that going on already

Pete
Regards,
Pete
Gaithersburg MD
PoggiPJ

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Bike Modifications: Mustang seat, Palladin Highway Bars, Cobra Floorboards, Memphis Shades windshield,

Re: Stator Removal Exercise Today

Postby daBeast » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:32 pm

So how did it go,and why did you do it? Charging issue?
BTW- I am convalescing with a bustyed right wing, so all my MC fixes are on-line only...
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Who is John Galt?

Peace is not the result of an absence of conflict, rather it is the result of a large group of people who are armed and willing to defend their Liberty to the death if necessary.
daBeast
SITE ADMIN

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Bike Modifications: VTX 1800R with Neo Retro Back Rest and Luggagae rack, Mach2 Intake, Bub Exhaust, Ultimate Seats, NC Switchblade Windshield, Tsukayu Large Strong Bags, Cobra Fatties, Kury Large Silver Bullet Driving Lights, AudioVOx CCS-100 Cruise Control

Return to 1300 Toolbox