Board announcements, notifications, and new member info

Web Hosting Costs

Re: Web Hosting Costs

Postby Scout » Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:26 am

I agree with all of the above. Thank you John.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
Scout
XIL*
Progress to next rank:
11.2%

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Re: Web Hosting Costs

Postby daBeast » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:06 am

XTRM wrote:Hello Everyone,
I know I have not been present on the board for quite some time, and many of you may not have even met me, but I have basically become the financial backing that keeps the site hosted. Norm has been acting as board administrator and doing a wonderful job! Now, I have never had a complaint about paying out of pocket (and occasionally with the help of a donation) since I still feel a great amount of love for this group and want to do my part. With that said, the latest bill for renewal of hosting for the next two years just blind-sided me. $215.76 was what just got charged to my account. I'm sure some people would not mind that so much, but in my family, that's a week's worth of groceries that we can't get now. This season has really hit my family hard and we're scraping to get by. I have never asked for donations outright, and it pains me to do it now, but I'm hoping that some of you will be kind enough to absorb some of the cost for hosting. I'm not asking for all of it, just a substantial amount of it. I also don't want to take any more that what my bill was, so if you all are overly generous, I will pass along the extra to Norm and/or a charity of his choosing since he has done so much more for the group than I have as of late. Thank you for taking the time to read this long message. The donation button is at the bottom of each page.

BUMP!
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Who is John Galt?

Peace is not the result of an absence of conflict, rather it is the result of a large group of people who are armed and willing to defend their Liberty to the death if necessary.
daBeast
SITE ADMIN

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Bike Modifications: VTX 1800R with Neo Retro Back Rest and Luggagae rack, Mach2 Intake, Bub Exhaust, Ultimate Seats, NC Switchblade Windshield, Tsukayu Large Strong Bags, Cobra Fatties, Kury Large Silver Bullet Driving Lights, AudioVOx CCS-100 Cruise Control
Previous

Return to Announcements