Board announcements, notifications, and new member info

2018 Funding

2018 Funding

Postby daBeast » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:01 am

All,
Just paid the bill for another year of the Xiles website.
I would like to get this back to being an active, fun site for riders here in MD.
Just because you may not have a VTX, well, that is not a requirement for membership, just that you enjoy the ride, and the friendships that come from it!
If you want to, and can afford to, I would be very pleased if you could give a bit so the whole cost doesn't come out of my pocket.
There is a donate button at the bottom of each page.
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Who is John Galt?

Peace is not the result of an absence of conflict, rather it is the result of a large group of people who are armed and willing to defend their Liberty to the death if necessary.
daBeast
SITE ADMIN

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Bike Modifications: VTX 1800R with Neo Retro Back Rest and Luggagae rack, Mach2 Intake, Bub Exhaust, Ultimate Seats, NC Switchblade Windshield, Tsukayu Large Strong Bags, Cobra Fatties, Kury Large Silver Bullet Driving Lights, AudioVOx CCS-100 Cruise Control

Re: 2018 Funding

Postby roofer » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:24 pm

Thank you Norm I would not like the site to go away,,. :drinkcheers:
roofer
XI**
Progress to next rank:
77%

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Re: 2018 Funding

Postby daBeast » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:53 am

Thanks Mike!
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Who is John Galt?

Peace is not the result of an absence of conflict, rather it is the result of a large group of people who are armed and willing to defend their Liberty to the death if necessary.
daBeast
SITE ADMIN

10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership

Bike Modifications: VTX 1800R with Neo Retro Back Rest and Luggagae rack, Mach2 Intake, Bub Exhaust, Ultimate Seats, NC Switchblade Windshield, Tsukayu Large Strong Bags, Cobra Fatties, Kury Large Silver Bullet Driving Lights, AudioVOx CCS-100 Cruise Control

Return to Announcements