ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441466822.320499.jpg

Talked to them at bike night a few weeks ago
Thought I'd share if anyone was interested
I'm not going grey, I'm going chrome
canuck
XILE
Progress to next rank:
32.6%

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Bike Modifications: VTX 1300C, hardbags, fairing, Crash bars, Ultimate mid-rider seat, HID Headlight, Roadhouse Dooleys, chrome rad cover, Tsukayu Hard Bags and Trunk

Re: Dyno Tuner

Postby daBeast » Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:50 am

Interesting. So there is one closer than Fredneck County? COOL!
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Who is John Galt?

Peace is not the result of an absence of conflict, rather it is the result of a large group of people who are armed and willing to defend their Liberty to the death if necessary.
daBeast
SITE ADMIN

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership

Bike Modifications: VTX 1800R with Neo Retro Back Rest and Luggagae rack, Mach2 Intake, Bub Exhaust, Ultimate Seats, NC Switchblade Windshield, Tsukayu Large Strong Bags, Cobra Fatties, Kury Large Silver Bullet Driving Lights, AudioVOx CCS-100 Cruise Control

Dyno Tuner

Postby canuck » Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:32 pm

daBeast wrote:Interesting. So there is one closer than Fredneck County? COOL!

There is now! They just got started recently , but the guy has been doing this for a long time
I'm not going grey, I'm going chrome
canuck
XILE
Progress to next rank:
32.6%

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Bike Modifications: VTX 1300C, hardbags, fairing, Crash bars, Ultimate mid-rider seat, HID Headlight, Roadhouse Dooleys, chrome rad cover, Tsukayu Hard Bags and Trunk

Return to Service Centers, Dealers, and Retailers